Have you ever faced the situation like deletion of your important document from your Windows 10 system? If yes, then here's a reliable solution for you to fix this issue. We all know that, creating a document seems to be an easy process but making a good and effective one will take a lot of time. So losing of such important documents will be a nightmare to anyone. Don't get upset under such situations as you can easily recover deleted document Windows 10 with the help of most reliable and 100% safe and secure software called Deleted Document Recovery software.
Whatever may be the deletion scenarios, you can easily overcome them by using this reliable tool. This award winning software has the potential to get back all the documents that were deleted from various Windows operating systems such as Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista, Windows server 2003 & server 2008. It consists of an advanced scanning technology which performs the quick scanning of entire hard drive and retrieves document files from Windows 10 with an easy manner. To know more Info about how to recover deleted documents from hdd then you can try the free demo versions of this software by visiting this page: http://www.recoverdeleteddocument.com/how-to-recover-deleted-documents-from-hdd.html.
Before discussing the unique features of this software, let us know some of the reasons behind the deletion of documents:
Accidental deletion is one of the most common issues facing by all the users. While deleting some unnecessary documents from the system user might select important documents accidentally and performs Shift + Delete operation. Most of the users have the habit of deleting unwanted files from their system. However the deleted documents will go to Recycle Bin folder and can restore them whenever required; if the user unintentionally empties the Recycle Bin then it results in the permanent deletion of documents. While moving the documents from Windows 10 hard drive to any external storage drive if any type of undesirable disturbances takes place like abrupt ejection of the external drive, improper system shutdown, etc. then there may be chances of deletion or loss of important documents. Bad sectors on the system's hard drive are also one of the main reasons behind the deletion of documents. Apart from that, some other circumstances like file system corruption, virus attacks, partition corruption, usage of unreliable third party tools, hardware issue, etc. also result in the deletion of documents from Windows 10 system.
Outstanding Features of Deleted Document Recovery Software:
- This software supports deleted document recovery from various versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista, Windows server 2003 and server 2008.
- It is also used to recover deleted documents from various hard drive types such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc. and also helps to restore deleted documents from flash drive, external hard drives, pen drives, FireWire drives, memory cards, etc.
- This reliable tool has the capability to recover more than 300 file types based upon their file signatures.
- It is used for recovering each and every attribute of the document such as text, hyperlinks, clip arts, visuals, etc.
- Apart from deleted Windows 10 document recovery, this software also helps to recover PowerPoint files, Word files, Excel sheets, PDF files, etc.
- This software also consists of a unique feature named 'Save Recovery Session' which enables the user to save their recovery time by skipping the rescanning process of the systems hard drive.
Steps to recover deleted documents from Windows 10:
Step 1: Download and install the free demo version of Deleted Document Recovery software on your system. Now launch the software to its main screen and click on "Recover Files" option from the main window.
Figure A: Select Recover Files
Step 2: Now you have to specify the drive name from which you have to perrform recovery process.
Figure B: Select Drive
Step 3: After the scanning process is over, a list of recovered files appears on the screen and you can have preview of it as shown in figure.
Figure C: Recovered Files