How can I retrieve a deleted Word document?
Have you ever thought what will happen if anyone deletes your important Word document by chance? Deleted Word file is very crucial, as you could have prepared it for educational, office or personal use after accumulating data from various sources. Most probably users accidentally delete their MS Word files while accessing data or deleting some unwanted files from hard drive or storage drive connected to the PC. At times deletion of Word file takes place in unmanageable scenarios without your fault. What next??? Relax!! There are various tools available in internet to rescue your deleted Word document, but selecting good Word file recovery software matters a lot. You can always use the trial version of any interested software to analyze overall results and its effectiveness before buying it. You can get back deleted Word documents with the aid of excellent software named deleted Word document recovery. It is a highly recognized, trusted by experts and suggested to successfully retrieve deleted document of Microsoft Word irrespective of the reason for deletion, to know about this look here.
Is there a way to get back deleted Word documents after deletion?
Yes of course!! Whether your Word file is deleted knowingly or unintentionally, still it lives on hard drive/other storage drive, waiting to come back to its place where it had been previously saved. When a Word file gets deleted from the computer / external drive, the operating system just marks the space occupied by deleted files on the drive as empty and reusable. That is why, the deleted Word file becomes invisible from the storage drive after deletion and will not be deleted forever until it is completely overwritten with new data. Hence in order to maximize the chances of Word file recovery, you should not do any activities with computer for doing any read/write operations. Saving new data might lead to overwriting of space occupied by deleted Word files on the storage drive, thereby causing permanent loss of Word documents. Then use this wonderful Word document recovery tool to recover deleted documents from hard drive on both Windows and Mac OS, for more http://www.recoverdeleteddocument.com/how-to-recover-deleted-documents-from-hdd.html.
Deleted Word document has ability to recover your Word documents deleted after any of the below mentioned causes:
- Word files can be inadvertently deleted after using “Shift+Delete” keys while deleting unimportant files or accessing computer data.
- Deleting Word files from Windows Command prompt and improper usage of Cut and Paste commands might lead its deletion.
- Word files are deleted when you empty Recycle Bin or delete Windows Recycle Bin files without checking for vital files.
- Word files may also get deleted by third party applications that are installed on the computer, when you are still working on a specific Word file
- Sometimes virus attacks or other issues might corrupt storage drive containing Word files and makes them inaccessible. When you use anti-virus application to scan your drive to remove viruses, it might delete the corrupted Word files in case it fails to detect and remove viruses.
It is always good practice to have a backup copy of your important Word files to be on the safer side. Backup plays main role in event of Word file deletion and saves you from unexpected data loss scenarios. Before closing the system, first save your Word file and do not abruptly close your Word file without clicking on close option situated on file menu. Update your computer with good anti-virus program and avoid repeated change of word file format until it is necessary. These tips will definitely help you in preventing deletion/loss as well as the corruption of Word documents, which has become a frequent problem these days. Now opt for deleted Word document recovery software to recover your deleted Word document in a few mouse clicks. By using this software, you can undelete MS Word documents on Windows 7, XP, Vista, Windows 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Retrieve Word document after deleting
- The Word document recovery utility performs deep scanning of your storage drive to identify and restore Word files based on their unique file signatures.
- It can safely restore Word DOC and DOCX files created using Microsoft Word 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions without damaging Word documents during recovery process. And, the tool helps you to restore deleted documents from Recycle bin.
- Word file recovery software has user friendly interface that will guide you the simple steps to get back deleted or lost Word documents.
- There is a Find option to search for Word files by specifying their file types (doc/docx), if you want to see the list of recovered Word files before restoring them.
- The special version of the software for Mac systems are used to retrieve Word document on MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini and iMac.
- This deleted Word document recovery software has the ability to bring back lost Word files after partition loss, formatting, reformatting, sudden system shutdown, power failures, file transfer and so on.
- Other than hard drives, you can recover deleted documents from external hard drives, FireWire Drives, flash drive etc. for more about flash drive recovery click at this page with ease.
- You can even perform MS Word file recovery on Mac computers installed with Mac OS X 10.5.x and above operating systems (including Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion).
- In addition to Word files, Word file recovery tool can be utilized to restore deleted powerpoint file, Excel Spread Sheets, PDF files, RAR files, Zip files, media files and other text file formats after deletion or loss from a variety of storage drives.
Steps to recover deleted MS Word documents:
Step 1: Download and Install the free version of Word document recovery software. Now launch the software on your computer. Once the software gets launched, click on "Recover Files" option from the main window.
Figure a: Select Recover Files
Step 2: On the next screen you need to choose between "Recover Deleted Files" and "Recover Lost Files". Select "Recover Deleted Files" to start the Word file recovery process.
Figure b: Select Recover Deleted Files
Step 3: Now you have to specify the drive name to start recovery process.
Figure c: Select Drive Name
Step 4: After the scanning process gets over result will be shown and preview option is available for customer satisfaction. If you are satisfy wth the outcome then you can purchase the software.
Figure d: List of Recovered Files