Microsoft Word 2016 is one of the most widely used word processing application to create personal and official documents and reports. People prefer Word tool for creating various types of doc such as resume, appointment letters, writing articles and many others. MS Word office a great feature like they can check document for spelling and grammar errors, Add header, footer and page number, protect Microsoft Word document with password and many others. With the help of these features, people can complete their work very easily and also save the time. Besides these features of Word, sometimes, people may encounter Word 2016 document deletion issue. After facing such painful problem, people want to recover deleted documents on Word 2016 at any cost because they do not want to spend a lot of time for recreating these files.
Have anyone of you deleted their Word 2016 documents? Are you looking a reliable solution to restore deleted documents on Word 2016? Do you want to get back deleted documents on Word 2016? If yes, then take the help of Recover Deleted Document application and easily overcome such circumstances. Now the question is how to recover deleted documents on Word 2016? In order to restore deleted Word 2016, this ready to use app provides you step by step options by which you can restore each bit of Word 2016 information as it was previously. This hassle free app is specially developed for recovering deleted word 2016 documents without any problems.
Most Common Causes of Word 2016 Documents Deletion:
- Selecting the wrong drive partition during reinstalled the operating system will lead to complete data deletion along with Word 2016 documents.
- While removing some useless Word files from the drive, you may wrongly chose Word 2016 documents and delete them. This mistake leads to Word 2016 doc unreachable.
- Deleting Word 2016 doc stored on the external drive will remove it permanently unlike in system drive where it goes to the Recycle Bin or Trash folder from where you can restore them.
- Corruption of storage device file system can also lead to complete data loss from the drive.
Whatever can be a cause behind Word doc 2016 deletion, you can easily recover deleted documents on Word 2016 by using Recover Deleted Document application. This easy to use tool has built with an advanced deep searching and scanning algorithm by which it recovers each bit of information as it was previously. It is also capable to recover Word 2016 documents after Microsoft Word crash just by following few simple steps.
Features of Recover Deleted Document Software:
- This ready to use utility, you can restore Word 2016 documents which can be deleted due to emptying Recycle Bin / Trash folder, storage drive corruption, virus attack, system restores, operating system crash or after formatting, re-formatting of hard drive partitions.
- With the help of this program, you can easily recover deleted Word 2016 documents which can be created by using any versions of Microsoft Word including Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 easily.
- With the help of this utility you can restore Word 2016 files from various hard drive types like Serial ATA, PATA, IDE and SCSI easily.
- This tool supports document recovery from various storage devices, including external hard drive, Thumb drive, system drive, USB flash drive, flash cards, FireWire drive, Pen drive, USB flash drive, solid state drive, and many others.
- Recover Deleted Document tool also supports recovery of Word 2016 documents from hard drive that supports numerous file system, including NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, HFS+ and HFSX.
Steps and Know How to Recover deleted Documents on Word 2016:
Step 1: Download and Install the free version of Document Recovery Software on your system. Launch the software by double clicking on the desktop icon. Once the software gets launched, click on "Recover Files" option from the main window. Then, a list of logical and physical disks available in the system are displayed. Now, choose the drive from where Word 2016 files has to be recovered, and click "Scan" button to start the recovery process.
Step 2: Now, the software starts scanning the selected drive to find deleted/lost Word 2016 documents. Upon the completion of scanning & recovery process, a list of recovered files are displayed on the screen. You can view the recovered files in "File Type View", and "Data View"
Step 3: Prior saving the recovered files, you can preview the recovered file by double clicking on the respective file or just by right-clicking on the file, and selecting Preview option
Step 4: At last, if you are satisfied with the tool, and found all your deleted Word files, then activate the license key of the tool, and save the recovered files at the location of your choice.