Have you ever come across a situation where your Microsoft Word 2016 gets lost due to Microsoft word crash? Do you want to recover Word document 2016 after Microsoft Word crash? If yes, then there is no need to worry about it because you are not only one who is facing Word 2016 file loss issue. At the time of working with Word documents, Microsoft Word 2016 app get crashed by which currently processing Word file is not saved successfully and cause to document lost. Deletion of Word 2016 docs can be very painful for any because no one wants to spend time for creating same document.
After facing Word 2016 document deletion issue due to Microsoft Word crash, you want to get back deleted document at any cost because these lost Word 2016 docs can be very important for you and required for continuing work. But the problem is you do not know how to recover Word document 2016 after Microsoft Word crash. So to restore Word 2016 documents after Word crash, you can take the help of Recover Deleted Document application and easily overcome from such difficult situations just by following few simple instructions. This utility is developed with user friendly interface, so that you can easily precede your Word 2016 document recovery in easy steps.
Other Common Causes of Word 2016 Documents Lost:
- Removing Word 2016 files unknowingly while removing others.
- Formatting the system drive or external drive which contains Word files
- Presence of large number of bad sectors on system hard drive
- Emptying Recycle folder without checking the files present on it.
- Virus infection on the drive which contains Word 2016 document
Anything can be a reason behind Microsoft Word 2016 document deletion, you can easily get back Word document 2016 after Microsoft Word crash by using this easy to use Recover Deleted Document software. As this utility is built in a way so that a non technical user can get back their files and also come to know how to recover Word document 2016 after Microsoft Word crash.
Features of Recover Deleted Document Program:
- With the help of Recover Deleted Document program, you can get back deleted Word files which can be created by using Word 2016 or its previous versions such as Word 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013.
- Recover Deleted Document has enough power to recover Word document from USB drive, flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, and other storage drives after MS Word crash.
- This easy to use software supports to recover Word document 2016 after Microsoft Word crash on all the versions of Windows based operating systems easily.
- Know how to upgrade Word 2013 to 2016 with ease.
- It is capable to recover Word 2016 documents from formatted, corrupted, non recognized, inaccessible, damaged, reformatted and deleted drive partitions easily.
- Save Recovery Session feature of this app allows you to save the time by avoiding rescanning process.
Steps and Know How to Recover Word Document 2016 after Microsoft Word Crash:
Step 1: Download and Install the free version of Document Recovery Software on your system. Launch the software by double clicking on the desktop icon. Once the software gets launched, click on "Recover Files" option from the main window. Then, a list of logical and physical disks available in the system are displayed. Now, choose the drive from where Word 2016 files has to be recovered, and click "Scan" button to start the recovery process.
Step 2: Now, the software starts scanning the selected drive to find deleted/lost Word documents. Upon the completion of scanning & recovery process, a list of recovered files are displayed on the screen. You can view the recovered files in "File Type View", and "Data View"
Step 3: Prior saving the recovered files, you can preview the recovered file by double clicking on the respective file or just by right-clicking on the file, and selecting Preview option
Step 4: At last, if you are satisfied with the tool, and found all your deleted Word files, then activate the license key of the tool, and save the recovered files at the location of your choice.