Whenever you install the Windows operating system, by default it includes My Document folder, My Music, My Picture folder in it. My Documents folder is the default location to save data such as Word files, PowerPoint presentations, photos, eBooks, videos, Excel sheets, OneNote Notebooks, Downloads, Bluetooth files, etc. if the particular location is not specified. My Document folder makes all the work quite easier for user on system. However, deleting My Document folder from system due to careless actions or due to other unexpected reasons can create a huge problem when it contains vital data.
Have you ever mistakenly deleted my document folder on the Windows system? If yes, then what’s next? Do you have any idea on deleted my document folder recovery? In case, you do not know any way to recover deleted my documents folder then don’t get annoyed. You can make use of simple yet effective application named Deleted Document Retrieval tool. This is a read only application i.e. it just extracts the data from hard disk without causing any further damage to the drive.
Reasons behind deletion of my Document folder:
- Unintentional Deletion: You might accidentally end up with deletion of My Document folder while trying to delete some unneeded file or folder. This would result in severe loss of data from deleted My documents folder.
- Deletion using Shift + Deleted Keys: Without having complete knowledge about the shortcut keys, you might use Shift + Delete key combination to delete folder, but this would lead to permanent deletion of my document folder as folder or file deleted with shift delete keys will bypass Recycle Bin.
- Intentional Deletion: You might opt to delete My documents folder without checking the stored files. This makes you lose entire files that were present in My Documents folder.
Beyond the above-mentioned reasons there are few more scenarios that are accountable for deletion of My Document folder like third party applications, user account deletion from system, emptying Recycle Bin, etc. In case you lost data from all of these kinds of circumstance, then just relax since you can easily recover deleted my document folder using Deleted Document Recovery application with an ease.
- Backup important data from hard drive on some external storage device.
- Perform anti-virus scan on drives of computer to remove viruses and hence keep files safe
Accountable features of Deleted Document Retrieval Tool:
Deleted Document Restoration is a prominent recovery application, which is recommended by many of the data recovery experts as it helps user in retrieving deleted My Document folder with an ease. It has powerful scanning engine that scans the entire drive within few minutes in order to get back Office document (PowerPoint, Word files, Excel Spread Sheets), PDF files, RAR files, Zip files that are deleted from My Documents folder. With the help of this software, you can even rescue data from all other external storage devices like SD, SDHC, MMC, XD, Memory stick etc. on all versions of both Windows and Mac system. This rescovery tool can even retrieve documents from formatted hard disk of various popular brands such as Western Digital, Maxtor, Toshiba and many more.
Steps to recover deleted my Document folder:
Step 1: Download and install the free version of deleted document Rrecovery software. Now, launch the application on your computer. Once the tool gets launched, click on "Recover Files" option from the main window.
Figure a: Select Recover Files
Step 2: On the next screen you need to choose between "Recover Deleted Files" and "Recover Lost Files". Select "Recover Deleted Files" to start My Documents folder recovery process.
Figure b: Select Recover Deleted Files
Step 3: Now, you have to specify the drive name to start restoration process.
Figure c: Select Drive Name
Step 4: After the scanning process gets over result will be shown and preview option is available for customer satisfaction. If you are satisfied wth the outcome then you can purchase the software.
Figure d: Recovered Files