Have you lost your important Word document? Or some of your Word documents get deleted from your system or other storing devices due to some logical issues?
If the answer to the above question is yes, then you need to use reliable third party software which can easily and safely recover deleted document. The chances of recovery depend on the characteristics of the recovery software.
Before using any recovery software, it is very essential that you should cross check regarding the visibility and the presence of the Word document in its stored location. If you are not able to find your Word document then it is clear that it has been deleted from its location. In this case, you need to take the help of third party recovery software as soon as possible. Moreover, the selection of the recovery software should be made on the basis of the file deletion scenario.
If you are still confused regarding the selection of the best recovery software then I would like to introduce our recovery software. Our software can competently recover deleted / lost Word documents without damaging the source file. In addition to this, our software works immensely well with both Windows and Mac OS.It is enough capable in case of lost document recovery from mac machines, to know about this Navigate to this website. Moreover, you can easily evaluate the performance of our software by installing the demo version in your system. Our software supports recovery of DOC and DOCX file under any condition with utmost ease.
The credibility of our product has been clearly expressed by our satisfied customers by means of testimonials and reviews. In addition to this, our software has been awarded by many prestigious awards for the excellence in performance by many renowned experts of our industry.
Scenarios accountable for deletion and loss of Word document
- Emptying Recycle Bin and Trash without saving a back up copy of the document
- Using Shift + Delete key combination can also lead to the deletion of the document
- Accidentally formatting the hard drive may lead to the loss of the Word document
- Accidental deletion of partition / volume due to the influence of any third party tool can lead to the permanent deletion of the Word document
- Improper execution of the cut and paste process. If the cut and paste process gets interrupted in between due to any reason then there are more chances that the Word document may get deleted
- Anti-virus scanning leads to the deletion of the DOC or DOCX file if the program identifies any threat attached to the document. After this situation, recovery software is the only way to find DOCX file or DOC file deleted or lost on your computer
- Occurrence of sudden power surge at the time when the Word document is in processing mode can lead to the deletion of the Word document
- Improper shut down of the computer lead to the corruption of the file system resulting in data loss from hard disk drive, external HDD, USB pen drive, flash memory card, etc
- Defrag error is one of the main reason behind the loss of the Word file. If the defrag process gets interrupted due to any logical reason or fails due to some errors, there are chances of files getting lost
- Word document may get lost due to bad sectors. A bad sector is created due to scratches, which causes abnormal stalling and freezing of the system resulting in inaccessibility of data. Further attempts of reading data may create more BAD sectors due to which your Word document may get deleted from its stored location
Our software has the capability of resolving all these scenarios without damaging the source file. Our software can easily recover any deleted / lost Word document that has been created using any version of Microsoft Word such as 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. It also retrieves accidentally deleted documents on windows 7, understand by http://www.recoverdeleteddocument.com/retrieve-accidentally-deleted-documents-on-windows-7.html.
NOTE: Avoid installing this software or saving any recovered documents on the drive or volume from where you have lost data. Installing or creation of new documents may overwrite the deleted or lost data resulting in permanent deletion of the data.
Smarter, Faster and Better functionalities of our recovery software
- Its powerful recovery engine scans the entire drive within few minutes in order to recover deleted documents
- Recover more than 300 file types on the basis of their unique signatures within short period of time
- It has the ability to solve deleted documents from hdd containing FAT, NTFS, HFS and HFS+ file systems
- It can perform Word document recovery from numerous type of hard drives like SATA, SCSI, IDE, ATA, SAS etc, restore deleted documents from flash drive like SD, SDHC, MMC, XD, Memory stick etc, external USB hard drives and from other storage devices
- It provides the facility of previewing the recovered document prior to data restoration
- Using Save Recovery Session option, you can resume the saving process at any point of time without rescanning the drive to locate the lost document
- You can use this tool to successfully recover deleted PowerPoint document, Word files, Excel Spread Sheets, PDF files, RAR files, Zip files after accidental deletion, for more know about PowerPoint look here
- It supports recovery of documents from all the versions of Windows OS such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 and Mac OS such as Mac OS X 10.5.x and above (including Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion.
Recover deleted / lost Word document in just five easy steps
Step 1: Download and Install free version of recovery software to your system. Launch the software by double clicking on the desktop icon. Once the software gets launched, click on "Recover Files" option from the main window.
Step 2: You will be opted to choose between "Recover Deleted Files" and "Recover Lost Files". Select "Recover Deleted Files".
Step 3: Later you will be taken to where you need to specify the drive from where you have deleted Word files. Select the drive and click on "Next" button.
Step 4: As soon as you select your option, the software starts the scanning process. Upon completion of scanning and recovery process, you will get list of recovered Word files
Step 5: Once the file gets recovered, you can preview the recovered file in a separate window
Useful tips to avoid deletion and loss of documents in future
- Use updated anti-virus program in order to keep your system virus free. Scan every application before installing to your computer in order to minimize the chances of virus attack
- Fix the problem of power fluctuation as soon as possible in order to protect your system from any kind of malfunctioning
How to Upgrade Word 2013 To 2016?
How to Recover Word Document 2016 after Microsoft Word Crash?
How To Recover Deleted Documents on Word 2016?
Recover Deleted Word Document From USB
Recover Deleted Documents from Trash on Mac
Recover Deleted Document Windows 10
Office 2013 Document Recovery
Recover Deleted Excel file on Mac
How to Recover Deleted PDF Documents